Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Why I Love My Husband by Kelly Taylor

Why I love My Husband
By Kelly Taylor

Because you gave me the MOST beautiful little girl


Who really has great potential
GOLF
and otherwise.  
 Look at that STANCE!!!!!


Because you are 
REALLY funny, and
I need
that
 in my life....



You work really hard, 
even when it's hot
and you're tired and sore
and maybe your knees, 
or shoulder
or back hurts.
And, you never 
give up.
Ever.


You gave  your beloved Green Pickle
the Harley up
Because 
we just 
worried 
about
you
and that 
Eddie Jordan
and the rest of your life
for your little girl
when you rode that thing......



You have a soft heart 
for your doggies, 
and I love that.....

You built me
a chicken coop
even 
though it was 
hot


and built it with our daughter.........
the Junior Architect.....


and you are 
willing 
to take chances
and
long trips
across
time zones 
on exotic adventures 
with me
the Rambling Girl
                                                                                                         
but most of all......because 
you love me
through 
thick
and
thin
all these 16 years...


but even more than that, you love
God 
with all
your heart
 and soul 
and mind
and strength 
and you seek 
always
to love your 
neighbor 
as yourself.

I love You!

Happy Anniversary, Honey!
with love
your Wife


1 comment:

  1. Well I tried connecting this to facebook and twitter; something's not working.....
    Love you honey!

    ReplyDelete